Rapidly growing businesses face unique challenges as they scale. For Fit Small Business, one of those challenges was consolidating and streamlining disparate sources of data to better inform their decision-making process.
Previously, they had used multiple third-party and in-house tools to store and retrieve data for their business. This caused three major challenges:
- In order to get a complete view of their data, they needed to access multiple tools. This took a lot of time, work, and resources from their Analytics team just to pull all the data. Then there was all the work to get that data into a format that they could work with.
- Using multiple sources of data often leads to issues with data integrity. This is a result of the poor and inconsistent organization across these tools, incorrect and redundant data entry, and more.
- An inability to use their data to make better decisions and improve their company’s performance. Using these multiple sources of data was extremely inefficient. It resulted in delayed reporting and a decrease in confidence in their data and reports.
As a data-driven company, our decisions are only as good as what informs them. Having to compile data from multiple sources was both time-consuming and open to human error — and even then, it only told part of the story.
What Fit Small Business needed was a tool that would be a central location for all of their data, which would enable them to:
- Have a single point of access for their data
- Fix any data integrity issues
- Easily create reports for the company
- Create custom reporting tools, thereby reducing the overall amount of reporting they needed
- Draw insights and take action from their data to improve the company’s performance
This tool was called the Fit Pixel.
The Fit Pixel gives us a single point of access for all of our website data, from traffic to partners. It allows us to quickly create reports, respond to any anomalies, and gives us the visibility and insight we need to make the kind of smart and timely decisions that a tech company is expected to make.